Used Chevrolet Trailblazer's for sale near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19113 under $31,403
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS ReviewBoth the Blazer and Trailblazer are back at Chevy but forget those vehicles from the past; these are entirely different SUVs now, starting with the brand’s most affordable, the all-new 2021 Trailblazer.
A base, front-wheel drive Trailblazer L available only in white with 16” steel wheels comes in at $19,995 including freight, making it even less expensive than the most entry-level Trax. It’s powered by a 1.2-liter turbocharged engine and continuously variable transmission. And then at the opposite end of the spectrum you have this one; the all-wheel drive Trailblazer RS with nearly every option, priced at $30,580. In this configuration the Trailblazer receives a 1.3-liter turbo and a 9-speed automatic. Describing these motors as having only 3 cylinders is apparently taboo at Chevy because you won’t find any mention of it on either their retail or media site. Assembled in Korea just like its Buick counterpart the Encore GX, the Trailblazer is actually sized larger than the more expensive Trax slotting between it and the Equinox in Chevy’s 7-model SUV lineup.
Used CHEVROLET Trailblazer
- Used 2021 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (54)
- Used 2022 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (16)
- Used 2008 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (7)
- Used 2006 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (6)
- Used 2005 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (5)
- Used 2002 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (4)
- Used 2007 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (4)
- Used 2004 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (3)
- Used 2003 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (1)
- Used 2009 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (1)
- Used 2023 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER (1)